1. Tell me about yourself? 向我引见一下你自己。
2. What are your greatest strengths? 你最大的廉价是什么?
3. What are your greatest weakness? 你最大的缺点是什么?
4. Why did you quit your last job? 你干什么从上一份处世离职?
5. Why do you want to work here? 你干什么想在这边处世?
6. What do co-workers say about you? 你的同事还好吗评价你?
7. Are you applying for other jobs? 你有应聘其他的处世吗?
8. What do you know about us? 你对我们公司有什么领略?
9. What kind of salary are you looking for? 你的向往薪资是好多?
10. How long would you expect to work for us if hired? 纵然被萎任了，你估量会在我们公司处世多久?
A:Can you sell yourself in three minutes?
B:With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake.Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.
A:I’ve seen your resume,can you simply talk about yourself?
B:Thank you for your concern for me, I am 23 years old.I majored in computer networks.I want to apply for your job of a network engineer.
A:Do you think you are qualified for this job
B:I believe that with my efforts and enthusiasm for work will do it best.
A:In college you attended any events yet? What did you learn?
B:At the school.I attended the Students’Union. Also a class monitor.In them. I learned to how to deal with interpersonal relationship.
To be punctual – to be on time.准时
I’m a punctual person. I always arrive early and complete my work on time. My previous job had a lot of deadlines (time when you must finish something by) and I made sure that I was organized and adhered to(respected) all my jobs.
To be a team-player – to work well with others. 共青团和少先队融合
I consider myself to be a team-player. I like to work with other people and I find that it’s much easier to achieve something when everyone works together and communicates well.
To be ambitious – to have goals. 富余安置，有手段
I’m ambitious. I have always set myself goals and it motivates me to work hard. I have achieved my goals so far with my training, education and work experience and now I am looking for ways to improve myself and grow.
To keep your cool – To stay calm in all kinds of situations.心态好
I think it’s really important to be able to stay calm when you’re working as a reporter. It can get really stressful, but one of my greatest qualities is that I can keep my cool and I don’t allow the pressure to get to me, which helps me achieve all my goals and remain focused.